Welcome To Halo Spartan Strike Review!
Halo Spartan Strike has been released on 16th of April 2015. It’s a great experience of Halo universe on your smartphone for new players and veterans. Be a Spartan in the newest mobile top-down shooter!
Halo Spartan Strike Plot
You are a Spartan IV super soldier. You will have to go through thirty challenging missions. You will lead UNSC troops through jungles and cities.
You will have in your arsenal – new and devastating weapons (like Binary Rifle, the Suppressor, Incineration Cannon and Scatter Shot) , vehicles (such as iconic Warthog contrary to the Covenant and Promethean enemies) and armor abilities (like Shock Chain, the Bubble Shield, Teleport, Airstrike, and Proximity Mine inside the battlefield). Save Earth from being overtaken. Strike fast!
No matter in which area you are, you will have updated graphics and improved touch controls. It will give you an amazing experience of the Halo universe.
Halo Spartan Strike Trailer
Halo Spartan Strike Features
- Challenge your enemies with sweep when you use the all-new Kestrel VTOL or crush them while using the iconic Warthog.
- Face off against deadly mechanical warriors seeking mankind’s annihilation, Promethean enemies.
- New story experience when you are from New Mombasa. It takes you on Earth to your enigmatic Gamma Halo.
- Ability to share your progress on Steam via Steam Cloud or between Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 devices.
- Be on top position against your friends after completing weekly challenges. The leaderboards will show your Halo gaming skills to others.
- Great mobile experience of precision touch-based controls (available only on touch-enabled devices). You will have optional support for both mouse and keyboard or USB Xbox controller on PCs.
- Your achievements in Halo Spartan Strike will allow you to unlock an upmarket nameplate, emblem and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (it’s sold separately). The achievements are only accessible on Windows Phone 8 & 8.1, and also Windows 8 & 8.1.
Halo Spartan Strike Available
on iPhone & iPad, Stream, Windows Phone 8 & 8.1 and Windows 8 & 8.1. The price is $5.99
Halo: Spartan Bundle
- Halo: Spartan Assault. It is the main Halo to-down shooter. You will play the first historic missions on the Spartan Ops program.
- Halo: Spartan Strike. It is the latest entry within the Halo series. You are a Spartan who is battling enemies forces over the Halo 2’s events.
Halo: Spartan Bundle Available
On iPad, iPhone and Steam. The price is $9.99.