Welcome to Mortal Kombat X Review!
Great news for iOS users, Mortal Kombat X has been released! The launch was on 7th of April 2015. In the Mortal Kombat video games series, it’s 10th installment.
Mortal Kombat X release dates:
- iOS – April 7 2015
- Android – not announced yet
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows – April 14 2015
- PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – Q2/Q3 2015
Mortal Kombat X Trailer
Each character in ‘Mortal Kombat X’ will incorporate three different fighting styles.
- Tremor (available as of part of the Kombat Pack) – Fugitive, Elemental, Copycat
- Tanya (available as of part of the Kombat Pack) – Manipulator, Edenian Guard, Deceiver
- Takeda – Ronin, Lasher, Shirai Ryu
- Sub-Zero – Unbreakable, Cryomancer, Grandmaster
- Sonya Blade – Special Forces, Demolition, Covert Ops
- Shinnok – Necromancer, Bone Shaper, Impostor
- Scorpion – Hellfire, Ninjutsu, Inferno
- Reptile – Nimble, Deceptive, Noxious
- Raiden – Displacer, Thunder God, Master of Storms
- Quan Chi – Warlock, Sorcerer, Summoner
- Predator (available as of part of the Kombat Pack and as the guest character) – Extraterrestrial, Trophy Collector, Hunter
- Mileena – Ravenous, Piercing, Ethereal
- Liu Kang – Dualist, Dragon’s Fire, Flame Fist
- Kung Lao – Buzz Saw, Tempest, Hat Trick
- Kung Jin – Shaolin, Bojutsu, Ancestral
- Kotal Kahn – War God, Blood God, Sun God
- Kitana – Assassin, Royal Storm, Mournful
- Kenshi – Kenjutsu, Balanced, Possessed
- Kano – Cybernetic, Cutthroat, Commando
- Johnny Cage – Stunt Double, Fisticuffs, A-List
- Jax Briggs – Wrestler, Heavy Weapons, Pumped Up
- Jason Voorhees (available as of part of the Kombat Pack and as the guest character) – Uber, Undead, Stalker
- Jacqui Briggs – High Tech, Full Auto, Shotgun
- Goro ( a character via pre-order bonus) – Dragon Fangs, Kuatan Warrior, Tigrar Fury
- Ferra/Torr – Lackey, Vicious, Ruthless
- Erron Black – Outlaw, Gunslinger, Marksman
- Ermac – Master of Souls, Mystic, Spectral
- D’Vorah – Venomous, Swarm Queen, Brood Mother
- Cassie Cage – Brawler, Hollywood, Spec Ops
You can see that some listed above characters are in Bold. They are new.
As an example, Raiden depends on the Thunder God style that specializes in electrocution combos. Displacer will be the second style revealed and goes the teleportation route making Raiden a hard foe to hold on top of around the stage. The third and final style is Storm Lord and requires setting lightning traps.
Mortal Kombat X specializes in bringing back a few of the Mortal Kombat original fighters. These characters like Scorpio, Sub Zero, Raiden, and Kano.
Nevertheless the future timeline also makes for new fighters to only jump in the fray. Fighters like D’Vorah, Kotal Kahn, Ferra / Torr. And of course, as well as the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, Cassie Cage.
As for Raiden’s Fatality move, it’s simply as violent since the moves shown for other characters in Mortal Kombat X until now.
Raiden grabs their hands on his opponents head and electrocutes him until his eyeballs kick off and the head rips off before flying to the air where Raiden shocks the actual top again, causing it to explode, forever measure.
Mortal Kombat X Modes
- single-player mode
- multiplayer mode
“We would like to bring lots more people into our game and we’re doing that by providing them a fantastic fighting game and after that adding a bunch of content compared to that,” Goodman said. “We’ve implemented much more single player content. Story mode is a huge huge mode for us in attracting a lot more people in to the genre, attracting lots more people to game normally.”
Creating a story and compelling content for those for being immersed in is in the middle associated with a game’s purpose, just make sure can produce an amazing experience of both single-player and multiplayer. That’s when an activity can strike gold.
Mortal Kombat X looks for taking this philosophy several steps further by making use of next-gen technology.
In the recently uploaded Next trailer, the c’s at NetherRealm Studios discuss their want to innovate the systems on the latest entry inside the series.
For starters, some challenge towers can be dynamic and may update as fast as on an hourly basis with new stuff to perform.
But the main target is a brand new system that might engage the town in the “aggressive and elaborate online experience,” the Faction War.
It has been since 2009 that individuals saw our last glimpse to the Mortal Kombat world. Also an any break is undoubtedly an awfully while for any series nowadays.
NetherRealm Studios is the developer behind Mortal Kombat X. They are generally working hard to make certain this may be the perfect game for fighting gamers.
Mortal Kombat X Review – Related Articles: