Welcome to Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS!
The good news is not anymore! For those gamers who has a nostalgia, there is an option now to install 3DS emulator without having to jailbreak your iOS device.
Although you need to have iPod, iPad or iPhone that is running the latest iOS 9.0, 9.1 or even 9.2.
So by following steps below, you can play your old Nintendo DS games on your device. Does it make you feel all fuzzy and warm!
In the case if you have an jailbroken device – no worries! This 3DS emulator can be used on non-jailbroken and jailbroken devices. Isn’t cool!
Nintendo 3DS emulator installation steps for iOS
- Use Safari on your iPod, iPhone or iPad to open the follow link – iosem.us/app/install/nds.html.
- On the top-right corner of the web page, there is Install button there. You will need to press Install two times to download and install the 3DS emulator, nds4ios, to your device.
- Go back to your Home screen. Let the app to finish downloading.
- Go to the Settings app. Choose General > Profiles or General > Device Management (on iOS 9.2).
- Find newly installed app that starts with ‘Guangdong’. Select it first and choose the Trust option. Choose Trust again as a confirmation.
Congratulations! The installation is completed.
What about the games? How can you download them?
Games installation steps
- Your iOS device need to be connected to your computer. Launch iTunes.
- In navigation bar at the top, select your device. Then switch to section of the Apps.
- Find ‘File Sharing’ by scrolling down. Select nds4ios.
- Final step – the .nds file of your game, drag and drop onto ‘nds4ios Documents’ box.
Done! Find your newly installed game in the ROM list of the 3DS emulator app.
Have fun and don’t forget to share your gaming experience with others by leaving your comment below!
Thank you Remodpie for sharing!
Nintendo 3DS Emulator for iOS – Related Articles: