Welcome to Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Game Review!
It’s first mobile game from Nintendo. Currently, there are more than 150 Pokemon for you to play in this game. Good luck Nintendo!
The mobile version of Pokemon shuffle is the “smartphone version to take Poke”. It’s a new sense of puzzle games. You will battle and capture Pokemon by solving the 3-match puzzles. By matching 3 or even more Pokémon, you can deal whittle down and damage your opponents.
Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Official Trailer
Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Tips and Tricks
The game is one of the Pokemon battle games that may remind you Pokemon Battle Trozei. These both games are matching 3 games to capture and battle Pokemon.
- Consider to optimize first. Before you take your team on any Pokemon in the game, you better to consider optimization of your team. By doing it, you will load 4 giving slots automatically. The best Pokemon will be given to you to fight the rival.
- You better to be familiar with rival Pokemon abilities. You probably know that Pokemon has some active and some passive abilities. Be familiar and read into the details of each Pokemon.
- Defeat Pokemon with Lesser Moves. Try to be efficient with your moves. You can gain extra points. Also you can increase your chance of capturing a Pokemon.
- Combos, combos and combos. In such type of puzzle game, the combo is your win battle key.
- To match Pokemon. For better attack, you need to try to math yours with the rival Pokemon. You will do better damage.
- Mega Evolve. If your Pokemon can Mega with a similar kind, you can unlock special abilities after it evolves.
- Event Levels. As soon as you received Mega Audino, you will have your access to Event Levels. The Event levels will give you a chance to capture some very rare Pokemons.
- Expert Levels. Don’t be afraid to play in special or expert levels. You will have a limit on time with unlimited movies with much higher rewards. Go for it!
- Date and Time. There is a recharge system as in many other mobile games. You have only a certain number of lives/hearts to play a level. If you lost all of your hearts, you have to wait some time to earn your lives back. You may have a coffee break! But by changing the time and date settings on your mobile device (forward two and half hours), you can gain your four hearts back immediately.
- Extra coins. You will earn coins and experience by beating Pokemon. If you want to earn extra coins, go back and play old levels. No harm but more coins! You may use your earned coins to purchase extra moves or power ups.
- Codes from 3DS. Have 3DS or your friend does with Pokemon Shuffle? Then check the redeemable codes that are given to player who played this game on Nintendo 3DS.
The game is absolutely FREE. But if you are not patient or have extra cash to spend, you may buy hearts or coins using eShop funds.
As soon as the game was released, there are already more than 2.5 million downloads. Not bad!