Welcome to Until Dawn – PS4 Horror Games!
The game was developed by Supermassive Games.
Until Dawn release date for North America is August 25th 2015, for Eroupe is August 26th 2015, for Australia is August 26th 2015, for Japan is August 27th 2015 and for United Kingdom is August 28th 2015.
Until Dawn Review
You will be in control of eight young horror movie characters- Sam, Mike, Ashley, Josh, Jessica, Chris, Matt and Emily. Your goal is a good ending for you chosen character. Sounds simple, isn’t it? But not for the PS4 horror games.
Your job is to try keep everyone, whoever you are controlling, alive. You will go through mortal danger and escalating freakiness.
Remember, every scene starts with “X hours until dawn”!
Whatever decision you made, the story reacts according to it. One wrong decision and your character can die.
If it’s happened, you won’t have a choice to reload game from a checkpoint. You can play with a new character only.
Until Dawn is a cinematic PS4 horror game. The controls are simple. You can direct your character around to explore a small space, or may use the thumbstick to choose dialogue options or react quickly to danger by hitting a button on a timer.
Until Dawn Trailer
Until Dawn Guide and Tips based on a character
- Josh. When you manage to save everyone with Josh find the Twins” clues. Josh will recognize the tattoo from his sister.
Jessica. The trickiest character in the game to keep alive is Jessica. You need to make sure that she is save in earlier chapter. Then she won’t appear until chapter nine of the horror game.
When she is kidnapped, Mike needs to make the most riskiest decisions. If you make more than two mistakes, Jessica will die.
When you are Mike, slide down the hill. If you take the long path, Jessica dies. If it is done right, Jessica will be still alive, although the elevator drops.
If Jessica is still alive, you will see her in the chapter 9. Also you need to hide rather than run when you have this option.
- Chris. You may choose to shoot Chris when Chris and Ashley are tied up. You may never point the gun at Ashley. You may never try to shoot Ashley either.
When the stranger dies in the chapter 8, you need to shoot Wendigo successfully. Ashley will open the door for Chris and he will be safe if you did not shoot her.
Matt. In the beginning of chapter 5, Emily and Matt are confronted by deer. Ignore the deer, walk straight forward. Don’t use the axe to attack the deer. Later, don’t save Emily and jump off the platform.
- Emily. You need to get all of her quick time events (QTE) are correct. Especially when she is in the mines chased by Wendigos. Otherwise she will die. When Mike suspects Emily changing into a Wendigo, don’t allow him to shoot her. Mike will chicken out if you leave the controller alone.
6. Sam. The easiest character to save is Sam. You still need to do all her quick time events correctly. Stay calm, you may alert the Wendigo by moving the controller. In this case, Sam will die. Anyway, Sam can die in the last chapter only.
7. Ashley. You need to sacrifice Josh, when Josh and Ashley are tied up. When she has to choose to follow group or to investigate voices, you better to follow the group.
8. Mike. Mike, as Sam, is easy to save. No matter what you decide to do, Mike won’t die until the last chapter. To stay alive, Sam needs to choose to save Mike.
Until Dawn is a big and choose your own adventure game with horror terrific scares. Choose it now and stay alive! Share your tips by leaving comments.
Until Dawn – PS4 Horror Games Related Articles: