Who Else Wants Need For Speed Most Wanted?
If you don’t grab free copy of Need For Speed Most Wanted now, you will hate yourself later!
Need for Speed is not a new entity in the gaming market. Previously, there are eight other installments in the Need for Speed series as a racing video game.
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 was developed by EA Black Box and published by Electric Arts. Every player excited to experience street racing and the thrill of making things rough, this is the game for you.
It is designed to play on many gaming equipment including Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows devices, PlayStation 2, the Xbox, GameCube, Game boy advance, the seventh generation console, as well as the Xbox 360.
This offers a wide range of possibilities and you do not have to change devices to explore all the features of the game. With one of the bestselling titles, you can be sure that it delivers at the very best.
Need For Speed Most Wanted – Game Play
Just like every other Need for Speed game, you can play solo or with other players. When playing solo, you are racing against time. With other racers, you will be racing to ensure you reach the destination first.
There are several cars to choose from with differences in the type of car as well as color. You are talking tuners and even super cars.
Even at this, you still have the ability to customize your ride. Just as the name suggests, you will be evading the cops because you are on the most wanted list. Every cop in town will be hunting you down.
Your key objective is to the cops as you out-race your rivals and make sure that you are at the top of the most wanted list. If you are looking to take the top position on this black list is rap sheet with grinding, white knuckles, head-to-head races as you bring down all the top drivers in the street.
You are free to pull off all the evasive and daring moves on the roads. Beware of the patrolling cops on the roads and under no circumstance should you turn down for anything. Evade every cop and you will last longer and get to play another level.
Need For Speed Most Wanted – Key Features
Need for speed brings out the thrill and will keep you glued for the right reasons courtesy of its features. The following key features are important.
- Open road – The streets are not limiting to how far you can go. You just have to build a reputation as the most notorious street racer. Get through the different environments and master shortcuts that will come in handy in evading the cops. This is in addition to the destructible environments that come to your advantage.
- Visual customization – It comes in handy for two main reasons. With the most obvious reason is giving you the ability to customize and pimp your ride so you can take on right about anything, it also plays an important role of camouflaging so you can shake off the cops.
- Features a blacklist – The blacklist comes with wanted racers and this gives you that spike that you need to know that you are probably going to be the “most wanted” on the cops. Illicit street racing is illegal but you have the opportunity of making it everything you want. Race your way to the top of the blacklist.
- Improved gameplay – Every time a new Need for Speed game has been released, it comes with more challenging interface features to arouse excitement. Think of illicit street racing with outstanding evasive techniques.
- Performance tuning – When choosing a car to race, you pick one that will suit your needs and preferences. However, if you find that you are racing against other cars that seem to be more specific and has an added advantage, you can do something about it. Simply access the safe house and spice things up with your own ride to help beat the competition. Tune up and sprint out without stopping for anything.
- Race online – For players playing Need for Speed: Most wanted, you have the ability to play online though this feature is limited to Xbox 360, Xbox, Playstation 2, as well as the PC.
- Outstanding graphics – Get that real feel with this Need for Speed version. The graphics are not only outstanding but also incorporating and a more realistic feels where you feel like the cops are right behind you.
Need For Speed Most Wanted – Playing Modes
This game provides you with three game modes.
- Quick race mode – In this mode, you get to select a car and you are off to racing. The more you race, the more the cars you get to unlock.
- Career modes – In this mode, you have more advanced cars. You get to achieve different set goals and get rewarded for your achievements. You can win one of the blacklists cars from other racers under this mode. In addition, you can earn bonus functions, some extra cash, as well as car parts as you keep progressing.
- Challenge Series – This mode comes with 69 progressive challenges and when completing every challenge, you get a more challenging option.
Need for Speed Most Wanted is the best-selling game currently in the field. The cars are upgraded and the you have the ability to make customized changes. Exploit the different settings and have your blood rush.
Every player excited to experience street racing and the thrill of making things rough, this is the game for you. You can play over a wide variety of devices with different operating systems as it can reach out to many players without having to make players change their devices to accommodate the game. Street race to your satisfaction and exploit the key features of the game.
Add it to your collection of Need to Speed versions.
How To Download Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Most Wanted is free and you can download it. You do not have to keep downloading it. You get to have the full game at no cost at all. All you have to do is access the internet. No demos or trials then leave you wanting more.
Need For Speed Most Wanted – Cheats, Codes and Guides
- Click here if you want to read more about the game
- Click here if you want to have game walkthoughts and guides
- Click here if you want to have game cheats
Need For Speed Most Wanted – Related Articles: